Check out today’s training video to get the details on:
“How to wake up your following on social media!”
Go to your Facebook personal profile and pick 5 people you would love to work with.
If you don’t have five people as friends already, go make friends with 5 people you would like to work with.
If you are adding friends follow the rules for adding friends.
- They are in a country we are open in;
- Look at their profile make sure it is someone you would want to work with;
- Things to avoid - people that are super controversial for example - religion, politics
(The reason for choosing these five and doing the following activity is to get noticed by these people and start REAL engaging conversations.)
Once you have identified those 5 you would love to work with, click on their name, and go comment, like and share on three of their profile posts and stories.
- Choose 2 of their recent posts and comment... and comment on their story, if they have one.
- If they don’t have stories, just comment on three recent posts.
- Example - comment on profile pic, a recent post and their cover photo.
Tip: Be a human… Like if they were standing in front of you, asking questions, don’t just like… the point is for you to get noticed and show up in their notifications and build real relationships.
Remember… do this for 5 people each day to get your pump primed for lots of engagements!!
Then go to your notifications and answer all comments and thank people for liking and sharing your stuff.The reason for engaging with other people’s posts and comments first, is it gives you the best results with the algorithm by showing Facebook that you are interested in engaging your friends.
Social Media Process so you know moving forward what we are doing
- 1Spend 30 minutes to 60 minutes leaving meaningful comments on your prospects posts. Creating conversations. (non negotiable) Remember to give a lot of love. Use 140 characters your thumbs up and hearts are not going to cut it here.
- 2Check your notifications spend 5-10 minutes here is all it's like a fire you keep lit not an inbox.
- 3Add 5-10 perfect prospects as friends (use rules -someone you want to actually work with. They live in a country where your company is open so that you can recruit them. They are not weirdos. 🙂
- 4Post or go live make this about your perfect prospect WIIFT(What is in it for them)
- 5Go into messenger and send 5 meaningful messages could be to a friend catching up it could be to just connect with someone.
- 6Do your Follow ups anyone that has commented on any post or story reach out to those that are interested in taking a look.
- 720 minutes of personal development
Go to your personal profile and post an engagement post question provided to you below.
Use a colored background or use a selfie.
Choose a Generic Engagement Question to wake up the algorithm:
JUST Pick ONE From the following list today and do not post anything else for 24 hours.
- I’m just curious…(insert emoji)
Let me know below (emoji) How long have we been friends & where did we meet?
- PSSST...Tell me a secret ABOUT YOU that nobody knows…. I will go first in the comments below.
- What advice would you give to someone that is just starting out to improve their health and wellness?
- What advice would you give your younger self about staying fit?
- If you could change or improve one thing about your health or your body what would that be?
- What’s the best advice for the goal of getting back into your skinny jeans?
- Anybody else feeling the stress of all this that is going on and the feeling like it's groundhog day every day? What are you doing to overcome the ho hum?
- Anybody got some hot tips on how to stay hydrated and brain activated?
- Anybody here feeling dehydrated, constipated and feeling daily brain fog with all of the added stresses of being stuck at home?
- Okay so we are home and can't go out… Trying to eat healthy has become a real chore, what are some of your secrets to staying fit?
- What's the down side of cooking five hundred times a day and snacking every time you pass the refrigerator? HELP! Need Your Best Tips here!
- Anybody using anything to keep your brain activated all day?
- Anybody gain a few pounds and feel sluggish... looking to lose the stay at home jiggle?
- One of my mentors once told me the only security you have in life is what you create for yourself... What kind of security have you or are you creating?
- What is your best entrepreneurial advice for someone just starting a business?
- In your opinion, what is the advantage of having a low risk secondary income that you can build from home?
- What do you like best about direct sales and or network marketing? Tell us your wins!
- What does “biohacking” mean to you?
- If you had a hundred dollars to invest in your health what would you invest in first?
- Immune Support